Mental Health Nurses Australia (BB-A1BAB)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Mental Health Nurses Australia
In partnership with its client, Cpl Healthcare have excellent fulltime career opportunities for Mental Health Nurses in Melbourne Australia.
Our client is one of the largest Mental Health Hospitals in Australia. They pride themselves on delivering premium care through their staff and health professionals across all their services.
We are seeking experienced mental health nurses to join their dynamic team. This is an ideal opportunity to develop your skills with an organisation committed to its people and the provision of high quality care and positive patient outcomes.
Registered Nurse - Mental Health:
• 2 years’ relevant experience with strong clinical skills
• Commitment to a high level of customer service and patient care
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Team player committed to promoting positivity
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead by positive example and work effectively in a team environment.
Please contact Eamonn for more information with a current copy of your CV:
T: 0061 404217863Apply for job
calendar_today1 day ago
info Full Time
work CPL Healthcare