Customer Administration Support DFP Recruitment Services Pty Ltd (BB-66402)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Description:Our client is a scientific company located in Scoresby. They are currently looking for an experienced customer service administrator to join their team.
Working in a service driven environment you will be the first point of contact for customer enquiries and
The primary purpose of this position is to be the interface between internal, external customers & the service team. You will be highly responsive in dealing with customers needs & completing administrative tasks to support the service team.
You responsibilities will include:
· Investigate customer complaints on orders, shipment of orders, delivery times, etc
· Provide required documentation related to each particular order to meet shipping schedules (MSDS and COA etc)
· Assist in filing of orders and invoices(where applicable)
· Processing of E-commerce registrations
· Answer email inquiries from general email address as well as individual emails
· Complete reports as required
· Provide assistance to the Sales Team and Field Application Specialists as required
To be successful for the role you will have:
· Must have the ability to identify and solve problems and to multi-task under deadline.
· Must demonstrate excellent proficiency in personal computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Preferred proficiency in Oracle E1 (JD Edwards) system interfaces and SFDC preferred.
· Ability to pick up technical information quickly
· Adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced environment
· Self motivation and a willingness to contribute to the team.
This role is commencing immediately and will go through to the end of June. This position will be on site at Scoresby complying with COVID Safety Restrictions. To be considered please apply online.
calendar_today3 days ago
info Full Time
work DFP Recruitment