RETAIL ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER Part Time (BB-AAADC)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Indulge in your passion for fashion!
- Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer
- Fun, fast paced and diverse role!
- Rotating roster Mon- Sat availability, 5 shifts/ week
- Every second weekend off
- Enjoy support to achieve career success
- Staff discounts on shoes !
- Rewarding role with incentives for outstanding achievements.
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager in a fashion retail store, who is results-orientated & "hands-on". Spendless Shoes is a fast growing company, start your career here!
ABOUT THE ROLE.....
The ASM's primary role is to maximise our stores’ sales. They are responsible to the store manager and are to assist in the daily operation and implementation of procedures and policies of Spendless Shoes. This includes the training and supervision of staff, striving for increased sales, control and rotation of stock and the continued high level of customer service as required by our Non-Negotiable Standards of Customer Service. This will ensure that Spendless Shoes will continue to be the friendliest shoe people in the world!
You will be expected to:
- Live Each Day the Spendless Way.
- Compliance with 7 Non-Negotiable Standards of Customer Care.
- Achievement of sales budgets.
- Wage Control.
- Leading, coaching and supervision of all Team Members.
- Maintaining company merchandising standards.
- Store security and theft minimisation.
- Rotation and Presentation of our product.
- Involvement in Shopping Centre Marketing opportunities.
- Administration and implementation of company procedures at all times.
- Lead your team according to our Spendless values.
Your expected skills & experience:
- 2 years previous experience in a retail sales or customer service role
- Minimum 6 months supervisory experience
- Cash handling/EFTPOS experience
- Stock handling, replenishment and merchandising experience
- Understanding of sales budgets & KPI's
You will display the following attributes:
- Strong Customer service skills
- Thrive in a fun at work
- Enjoy fast paced challenging work
- Have the motivation to be successful
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Are dedicated and friendly
- You're confident and outgoing
- You have a passion for fashion footwear
ABOUT SPENDLESS SHOES.....
For the past 30 years, millions of happy Australians have chosen Spendless Shoes as their preferred footwear retailer.
With over 200 convenient stores, 1,000 amazing team members, and a huge range styles to suit every member of the family, it’s no wonder they call us ‘The World’s Friendliest Shoe People’
What we can offer you:
- Further career opportunities
- Opportunities for bonuses
- Benefits of staff discount
HOW TO APPLY....
Please ensure you include a covering letter which states the position and location you are applying for as the first page of your attached resume.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and want to be part of successful and growing company that genuinely values and rewards its people, we encourage you to apply.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onBateau Bay, Australia
work Spendless Shoes