EXCAVATOR OPERATOR (BB-CC7C0)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
About the company
At Capture Recruitment we pride ourselves on making your business, our business. We bring business and people together to realise their potential by taking the time to value, respect and appreciate the unique qualities they have to offer. We are recruitment specialists.
About the role
Our client, based in Dandenong, are industry leaders in the field of recycling products and currently require a competent Excavator operator to join their team. The role will involve the operation of a Excavator and general yard work and other plant machinery. This is a Monday to Friday day shift position with occasional overtime/weekend work expected. Starting as a casual role with the view to go permanent offering an outstanding opportunity to join a dedicated and busy team.
Skills and Experience
• HR licence or VOC license and experience is essential
• Bobcat and Excavator tickets essential
• Previous experience working in recycling yard or sand and quarry experience advantageous
• The ability to perform labouring / yard work
• Prior sales loading experience
• Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
• Available Immediately
How to apply
Should you or someone you know be in the market for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate in contacting Capture Recruitment on 9369 4459 (Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm) or alternatively “APPLY NOW” with an updated resume.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Capture Recruitment