SMO/MOSS - Emergency medicine (BB-EEFE7)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Our client is looking for an Emergency Medicine SMO to locum at a public hospital in QLD.
They require locum cover from 16 November 2020 - 31 January 2021.
If you are interested in this position, contact your Solution Specialist now. If you are not yet registered, you can do so via our website.
This hospital is a 227-bed facility and is the main referral centre for Central Queensland, located approximately 600 km north of the state capital, Brisbane.
There are multiple services including:
• 24-hour Emergency Department
• General Outpatient Department
• Acute care ward for inpatient services
• Maternity and paediatric
• General medical and surgical units
• Palliative Care, Chemotherapy, Radiation Oncology, Renal and Coronary Care
• Intensive Care
• Anaesthetics services
• Pathology services
This city experiences over 300 days of sunshine each year, which lends itself to tourism activities all year round and an abundance of outdoor activities. Activities and features within the region include:
• Great Barrier Reef
• Head inland and fossick
• Explore the local Caves
• Climb to view spectacular views of the city
• National park
calendar_today1 day ago
work MedRecruit Limited