Store Manager | Swan Hill (BB-7866E)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Store Manager | Swan Hill
About my Client
This hugely successful discount and variety businesses has a proven history of sales growth, even through the toughest of times. You will be joining a business focused on changing their approach to customer satisfaction and team culture as they roll out expansion plans across the country!
About the Role and You
We need a sensational Store Manager with volume stock management experience to drive sales through the team and operational standards. As the Store Manager at Swan Hill, you will be able to demonstrate a history of success in a fast paced, high volume environment. You will love leading by example and getting your hands dirty with stock and VM. You will love a challenge and being held accountable for the day to day runnings of the business including driving targets, overseeing sales and service standards, as well as managing the stores operational and stock requirements.
What you'll bring...
* Proven successful and strong MANAGEMENT background
* Excellent time management and prioritising skills
* Strong operational retail skills
* Exceptional communication and people skills
* Ability to embrace change at a store level and instil a culture of excitement
* Demonstrated VM / volume stock management abilities
* Passion for driving customer service
* Experience in management in FMCG and Department store environments advantageous
What are the Perks?
* $65K - $75K + Super + Bonus
* Employment Security, joining one of Australia's best performing Discount Retailers
* Staff Discounts
* Opportunity for Progression
* Training and Learning Programs
* Skills and Experience
Join a GROWING business and be part of the SUCCESS! Apply Today!
Job Number: 167723
Recruiter: Cassandra King
calendar_today1 day ago
work Frontline Recruitment Group