Hospital Assistant Food & Patient Support Services (BB-912DD)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
What could you bring to HealthShare NSW?
To provide food and patient support services to patients. This service contributes to the total health care needs and expectations of patients of the NSW Health system and must be provided in accordance with the standards and requirements for the safe and efficient provision of food and patient support services in the NSW health system. $25.15 per hour, 24 hours per week.
Someone who can bring a positive contribution to the workplace, an individual who is a team player and can provide excellent customer service
Above all, we are seeking people with a customer service focus and a commitment to helping others. You'll need to make hygiene, safety, and customers your top priority while you effectively work towards maintaining a sanitary and safe hospital environment. Does this sound like you?
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Manager, you will also make a positive contribution to the workplace by helping supervise and support other team members in the day-today activities within Patient Support Services Click here to find out more.
This is a Part Time Permanent position graded as a Hospital Assistant Grade 2 with an hourly rate of $25.15 per hour. Location, Gundagai Hospital.
Why you'll enjoy working with us
- Provide a critical service to assist NSW frontline workers and NSW Health patients
- Work in a growing organisation to genuinely better the lives of patients across the state
- Supporting your local communities
- Work in a positive team environment
- Work in Australia's largest government shared services organisation
- Corporate wellbeing programs, including the Fitness Passport
- Opportunities for learning and development, including in-house training with My Health Learning and the NSW Health RTO
- Professional growth and accelerated career progression
Where you’ll be working
HealthShare NSW provides a range of services to assist Local Health Districts and other Health Agencies. Our people perform important roles which free up health professionals to focus on what they do best! For more information regarding working for HealthShare NSW and the benefits we offer, click here.
calendar_today2 days ago
work HealthShare NSW