Customer Support Specialist (BB-ED6D3)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Loan Market is one of Australasia's largest retail Mortgage Broker franchise groups and part of the Ray White Group. Holding relationships with over 60 lenders, we provide home loan solutions to thousands of Australians and New Zealanders every year. At Loan Market, we have a unique proposition that works, a proven synergy and relationship with the number one real estate brand in Australia and New Zealand, Ray White.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join the Loan Market Group family – a company
that has its sights on becoming a Fin-Tech leader. Reporting to the Customer Support Team Leader, you will be charged with providing exceptional customer service as an escalation point for our Australian based users, on the CRM platform we build, run and support in-house.
To be successful in this role, you will have minimum 2 years of demonstrable experience working in a customer facing role with loan processing experience. Based in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne, you are an expert problem solver with a sympathetic ear - you excel at taking on the more complex challenges, and owning them through to resolution. You’re technically minded and take to new systems with ease. Your customer centricity is central to how you excel in the work you do, and supporting and resolving customers brings you as much satisfaction as it does to the users you support.
Other responsibilities include:
- Engaging with customers via inbound and outbound phone calls, escalated live chats and emails, ensuring your responses and resolutions are within an agreed timeframe and with a response that is informative, helpful and genuine.
- Manage a queue of tickets with competing priorities, to ensure those of most importance are addressed first and receive the right level of support, dependent on the nature of the query raised.
- Take on the challenge of resolving issues that have been identified as “trending” and act as the point person for the support team to liaise with engineering, product and other internal teams.
- Adopt a “First Time Right” mindset to ensure the enquiry is resolved on the spot where possible.
- Balance the needs of the business and the customer to prioritise tickets appropriately.
- Setting realistic and correct expectations with the customer and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of our business and customers.
- Provide consistent and regular updates to our users on any active issues they’re experiencing, and help to represent the urgency of the user to internal teams.
- Meet all SLAs and goal targets set out by your leader, to deliver an exceptional customer service experience, focused around:
- Customer Satisfaction
- First Contact Resolution Rate
- Average Response Time
- Escalation/resolution rates
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer-facing experience, in a mortgage environment, with experience in loan processing.
- An experienced people person. You are a pleasure to work with and have a can-do attitude.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and communication skills, for use with both internal and external stakeholders and all levels of management
- Technically minded - there isn’t a platform that you can’t jump in and understand within a short period of time
- Ability to operate and succeed in an agile environment, working cross-functionally, to successfully deliver effective outcomes for our customers
- Previous experience working in a distributed team
- Experience with Apply Online and any other lender specific systems
- Experience working with our in-house CRM - MyCRM
- Cert IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onSaint Johns Park, Australia
work Ray White and Loan Market