Early Years Teacher (Prep to Year 2) Full Time Contract (BB-F8A33)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Redeemer Lutheran College is seeking an Early Years Teacher to take on this full time contract, teaching in Year 1, for 4 weeks, commencing 19 April and concluding 14 May 2021.
We welcome applications from individuals who are Curious, Courageous and Christ-led and have a genuine commitment to professional and personal growth and development. The applicant should be able to:
• Support the Christian Ethos of the College;
• Demonstrate excellence in their area of teaching and learning;
• Have a strong working knowledge in areas of pedagogy, curriculum, assessment and the use of ICT;
• Work cooperatively with teachers, parents and other members of the Redeemer community;
• Be an innovator and advocate for contemporary learning;
• Provide excellent pastoral care to students;
Applications should include:
• a current curriculum vitae;
• contact details;
• a copy of professional qualifications;
• a copy of your current registration card from Queensland College of Teachers;
• Names and contact details of three (3) referees;
• Maximum 2 page response to the selection criteria.
• SC.1 Describe how you build and maintain relationships with student, parents and staff. Include experiences with Restorative Practices, Zones of Regulations and other frameworks or programs;
• SC.2 Demonstrate how you create a learning environment that caters for the needs of all students in your care. Include experiences and examples of Reggio Emilia philosophy, differentiation, agile learning environments, and EAL/D;
• SC.4 In your teaching practice how do you demonstrate to your students that you are Curious, Courageous and Christ-led:
Redeemer Lutheran College is committed to the wellbeing and safety of students in its care. Applicants must hold a current Queensland College of Teachers registration.
This is your opportunity to shine in a learning environment that will reward your love of learning and thinking, and your commitment to student centred learning and collaborative practice.
A Position Description for this role is available at www.redeemer.com.au/jobs
All applications must be marked “Attention the Head of Junior School” and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Monday 1 March 2021.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Any applications received by means other than via the advertised email address will not be considered.
calendar_today5 days ago
work Redeemer Lutheran College - Rochedale