Experienced Waiters/Waitress/Host WANTED (BB-E9473)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
What you'll get...
- Well, there's the chance to shine in a brilliant team environment in the coolest new hotel brand in Australia, Hong Kong and now Indonesia –bring your personality and sense of fun to work and the most amazing team to work with.
- Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you
- Receive Hotel benefits in rooms and our fabulous F&B outlets
- Stay Fit and Fabulous; be involved in our Wellbeing Programmes
- Develop relationships and make a difference to other people’s lives through our Community Programme
- Autonomous role with oodles of creative license & chance to showcase your entrepreneurial talent
We are looking for an Experienced Waitstaff ( Casual) for our Bar & Kitchen who believes that that the purpose of their existence is to be transforming a guest's experience into an inspiring journey of discovery.
We currently have the following shifts available
2 x Breakfast Allrounder - 20+ hours per week (full-time possibility for the right candidate)
2 x Section Waiter (Dinner) - 20 hours per week
1 x casual weekend host - 10hours per week.
- You understand how to provide genuine service and connect with all guests
- Do you love all things liquid? Know your Piccolo from your Pinot?
- Love food? Serve what you are passionate about with a sense of urgency; you understand that every guest is important and requires attention that makes their experience so special
- Can you juggle lemons? How about customers? Multi-Tasking will be essential
- Bring it! Attitude, willingness and vibrancy to you and the team that surround you
- 5 Star standards, nothing less
- Scrub up nicely? Be yourself and be presentable!
We are building a family to be be able to work together as a team and be the best of the best, to rock Brisbanes world.
The Shiny Happy Person- thats you!
- A doer not a dilly-dallier. Here we move fast, have fun, and get things done!
- Demonstrate high levels of service and prompt, efficient and polite responses to all requests
- Familiarise yourself with restaurant products and services including full knowledge of menus, wine lists and other beverages
- Encourage feedback from our guests, to update and maintain guest history records, enabling us to anticipate the needs of our guests
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the local area and continually update knowledge of the latest trends
- Be pro-active in your approach to the job and work within the specific standards and procedures. (e.g. introduce yourself to guests, use their name and interact on a personalised basis)
calendar_today11 minutes ago
location_onFortitude Valley, Australia