27 Maintenance Electrician (BB-37078)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Hood Packaging Corporation, one of the largest manufacturers of paper packaging for a variety of products, is looking to fill the following position at their Sibley, IA facility:
Scope of Position:
This individual works with the management team and other departments in aspects of safety, maintenance, and any other duties that are required. Assist in ensuring HACCP, GMP’s, Work Instructions, and food safety requirements are in compliance.
Functional Responsibilities (include but are NOT limited to):
· Effectively work with other associates in the department to promote team spirit.
· Wire all types of motors.
· Ability and knowledge to do preventive maintenance and repair to all electrical and electronics.
· Lighting, electrical control circuits, as well as other applicable electrical tasks.
· Ability and knowledge to do preventive maintenance and repair to hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
· Responsible for good housekeeping of maintenance shop area.
· Assures machinery and equipment are properly maintained.
· Maintains accurate maintenance work order records.
· Preform other job related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Education & Experience
· Minimum of two (2) years applicable technical trade-school or two (2) or more years of proven electrical and millwright related experience, (working on industrial equipment).
· Obtained additional electrical training and knowledge to repair and maintain industrial electrical and mechanical equipment.
· Minimum of 2 years of PLC and Programming experience
· Ability and knowledge regarding all types of voltage. EOE/M-F
calendar_today2 days ago
work HOOD PACKAGING CORP