Child Care Educator | KU Union, Darlington - Part Time (BB-491DF)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
This is a perfect opportunity for a Certificate III qualified child care educator to join one of the leaders in early childhood education.
On offer is an exciting permanent opportunity which will see you working 8 hours per day on Mondays and Tuesday working in the Nursery with children aged 0-2 years on a 12 month Fixed Term contract. You will have priority access to additional hours within the service where available.
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are. Knowledge of Circle of Security and RIE inspired practice would be highly desireable.
In addition you will have:
· Current Employee Working with Children Check.
· Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
· Current Child Protection Training
· Recognised Certificate III in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
· Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law(2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations(2011)
· Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
· Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
· Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
· Demonstrated computer literacy skills
· Knowledge and experience in Circle of Security and Attachment theory highly regarded
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
KU is a culturally sensitive employer, committed to improving outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and employees.
The KU Difference:
calendar_today4 days ago
info Permanent part time opportunity for a passionate Certificate III qualified educator!
work KU Children's Services