Qualified Maintenance Plumber - Leak Detection (BB-5C6AE)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Hey you there! Are you…
- An experienced plumber looking for a new direction?
- Want a job with stability, potential growth and great pay/incentives?
- Looking for inspiring work with a solid team to work with!?
- Learn Leak Detection | Less physical | Great rewards!
Leak Detection is a specialised skill you can learn. Mix that with your top plumbing knowledge and problem solving skills and you've got yourself a new career direction!
This role requires you to use your knowledge to help solve problems and feel satisfied when you do successfully. You don't need any experience in leak detection, with the right attitude we can teach you what you need to know. We run a stable business that has not been affected by COVID-19, giving you job security.
We are searching for a reliable, trustworthy and enthusiastic FULL TIME plumber to join our expanding team throughout Victoria. This role is for the Western Suburbs eg. Deer Park, Williamstown, etc.
So, who are you?
Well, aside from having a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the trade, people would say you’re pretty switched on and can work out most problems you're faced with.
You’re confident in your abilities and you’ve got a good head on your shoulders, someone is very proud of you. You like working solo but are also a valuable member of a team and offer support and friendship.
What do we do?
National Leak Detection focuses on unrivalled domestic and commercial leak detection services. Specialising in non-invasive means, including Acoustic Listening, Tracer Gas and Thermal Imaging, our experienced team of plumbing professionals service clients domestically and commercially.
- Acoustic Listening to locate Burst Pipes and Cable Locating
- CCTV Sewer and Storm Water Inspections
- Thermal Cameras + Moisture Readings
- Shower/Bathroom Inspections
- Roof Leaks, Balcony & Drone Inspections
- And we're always developing more!
So, why would you!?
- No Experience - No worries! If you bring the plumbing knowledge and the right frame of mind, we can support your learning journey.
- It's less physical than regular plumbing - don't run yourself into the ground.
- A great salary far above award rates + incentive programs designed to help you benefit financially!
- You'll get a company vehicle provided, complete set up with tools plus a petrol card
- Upskill and diversify your credentials - grow with us and be recognised for it
- Uniform provided including all weather wear + safety equipment (including P2 masks + gloves to keep you protected during COVID-19)
- Expert training in leak detection and burst pipe locating
- Potential growth in a rapidly expanding business - don't miss the NLD boat!
Interested? You know you are! Click Apply Now, answer some Yes/No questions, upload your cover letter and CV and we’ll get in touch very soon.
National Leak Detection is an Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably experienced individuals.
(EVERY application will be responded to. EVERY applicant will know the outcome of their application. Because we're BeenSortd!)
*Must be an Australian resident and have current drivers’ licence, and pass a valid Police Check. We are a registered, licensed and fully insured company*
calendar_today5 days ago