Digital Analytics Specialist (BB-55261)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
We are looking for a Digital Analytics Specialist to offer domain expertise and client support for our international offices. As Digital Analytics Specialist you will own a P&L closely with stakeholders and various client-side departments to oversee design, development, and validation of Analytics data for the Google Analytics platform.
This role focuses on the design and implementation of customized analytics and attribution strategies as well as creating training and deployment processes that scale globally. This includes the assessment of user-level data and integration with real-time technologies; formulating testing mechanisms to measure and optimize media performance; and overseeing the execution of recommendations for optimal performance across the wide base of paid and unpaid, online and offline media channels our clients leverage.
Client facing responsibilities
- Hands on implementation of clients’ analytics accounts including properties, user management, dashboards, and reporting
- Plan, design and implement data analytics across a portfolio of digital channels and platforms in the Google Analytics 360 suite
- Architect client-side “source of truth” such as a Site Analytics and Marketing Intelligence platform or dashboard
- Source key customer insights through data and testing to define KPIs and inform our digital campaigns
- Establish standard process for client’s digital properties to set up, maintain and track data for reach, engagement, performance and other behavior metrics
- Translate the result of the attribution model/testing towards action partner with our internal team, to drive value across the Marketing channels being tracked; support diverse stakeholders by generating custom reports according to business needs
- Work with developers and product owners to determine appropriate metrics and behavior to track new and existing properties
- Nurture client understanding of the importance of building & testing an attribution strategy across media buys; act as a consultative resource to help clients understand what their own testing models should look like
- Understand and deploy integrations between analytics platforms and external data from POS systems, advertising networks, CRMs, location-based tracking, and offline paid media - predominantly deterministic, potentially probabilistic models
Business and commercial responsibilities
- Project manage account analytics efforts setting company-wide best practices and processes
- Drive towards higher effective rate between client value and costs; build efficiencies into repeatable processes and scale globally
- Work with the Product team to translate business requirements into new products; Work with Sales team to translate products into outbound opportunities; work with Account Management team to R&D and Commercialize products
- Educate Accounts, Sales, and Engineering teams on various analytics software to support fulfillment; train employees and offer platform expertise; define roadmap for long-term Customer Analytics needs
What you bring to it
Analytics Skills and Experience
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google BigQuery is a must-have.
- Installation and architecture experience with Google Analytics (experience with Google Analytics 360 is preferred). Experience should be supported by general knowledge across the following platforms: Google Optimize or Optimize 360, Adobe Analytics, Segment, Drupal, Data Studio, C3, Salesforce, Target, Monetate, Optimizely, Tableau, Looker, and any other analytics & visualization platforms.
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights.
- Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large datasets to analyse, test, validate and report public web usage data.
- Able to relay technical requirements to engineers for execution of custom code.
- Experience reading API documentation and understanding the technical requirements for implementation with other platforms is a plus.
- Experience in tag architecture analysis and using tagging platform(s) to execute proper data flow.
- Ability to explain architecture proposals to non-technical audiences and communicate business value of suggested ideas & plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Math, or Statistics/Economics are preferred. Business or Commerce degrees are also acceptable, provided you have strong numerical skills.
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or Google Cloud are highly valued.
The successful candidate will also be passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, growth-driven, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to help build a company up from an early stage.
calendar_today5 days ago