Assistant Operations Officer, Transport and Main Roads (BB-AFDF8)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Description:Assistant Operations Officer writeAgency('Transport and Main Roads'); Transport and Main Roads (Organisation site ( ))
Regional Operations; Passenger Transport Services; TransLink; Rockhampton
In the role of Assistant Operations Officer you will contribute to the efficient operations of the Unit by providing high quality operational and administrative support.
• Provide effective and efficient frontline customer service for the general public including a full range of counter services for passenger and school transport products;
• Assist in the administration of the operational delivery of various passenger transport products including Operator Accreditation / Driver Authorisation authorities, service licence applications, renewal processes, and data entry;
• Assist in the administration of the School Transport Assistance Scheme (STAS) including data entry;
• Provide administrative support for government contracts;
• Maintain record management systems;
• Deliver customer service by assisting with customer enquiries and complaints, providing information and advice and liaising other business areas within TMR, other government departments, and stakeholders;
• Act in accordance with the Queensland Public Sector legislative framework and Code of Conduct. Model ethical behaviour including being consistent in words and actions. Be viewed as trustworthy and respectful of the views of others.
Applications to remain current for months.Further information
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights ( ) and diversity ( ).
Please ensure you download all attachments and follow the instructions on how to apply.
calendar_today2 days ago
info Permanent Flexible full-time
work Transport and Main Roads