Safety Coordinator (BB-00527)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Are you an experienced safety professional looking for a new challenge?
- Want to work for a market leader and drive culture change?
- Job security working for an employer in business for more than 65+ years?
The JELD-WEN Family of Companies is a leading international building materials Group, known for superior quality, service and innovation in the design of windows, doors, shower screens and wardrobes.
As part of that large and successful group, Stegbar has a strong reputation in the industry for manufacturing high-quality products that enhance the environments in which we live. With the safety and development of our people, our key priority our work environments provide a supporting, professional, welcoming environment for employees to develop to their full potential.
A position is now available for a Safety Coordinator within the Stegbar Lansvale business.
Reporting to the General Manager this position promotes the highest practicable standard of work health and safety within Stegbar and ensure compliance with all relevant WHS and self-insurance regulatory requirements, legislation, and standards.
- Lead, facilitate and Implement Stegbar Safety Management System.
- Maintain Self Insurance requirements.
- Coordinate Injury Management and Return to Work Program.
- Oversee Emergency Management Plans.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Provide day to day advice, guidance, education, and training to various employees.
- Take a leadership role in promoting safety.
- Provide solutions and identify areas of improvement to audit non-conformances.
- Comply with legislative changes and developments as well as changes to internal WHS procedures/instructions.
- Minimum Cert IV in WHS.
- Relevant experience in WHS (preferably in a manufacturing environment).
- Good computer skills in excel, word and general windows programs.
- Ability to influence and communicate with personnel at all levels in the organisation.
- A commitment to contributing to a safe workplace.
- Ability to prepare and present training courses, good subject knowledge and the ability to research.
- Experience working in a Self-Insurance environment.
What's On Offer
- Flexible working hours.
- Ongoing training and career development.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products.
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas.
- Global exposure opportunities.
Your next steps
If you believe you can work in a team environment and work towards the overall safety strategy, then this is the opportunity for you, apply now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and prepare to undergo a National Police Check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.
calendar_today19 hours ago