Technician - Volkswagen (BB-1FDF2)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- State of the art workshop and equipment available
- Work for one of Australia’s leading Automotive Groups
- Training and development opportunities
Frizelle Sunshine Automotive have held a local presence for well over 30 years, growing in size from a mere 10 employees to today, with over 800. We strive to be considered an employer of choice and over the years we have embraced change by driving innovation and steering growth opportunities across the Group.
What drives our business and creates our success? Our people! With over 200 qualified technicians in the business and a large number of our leadership team from an automotive technical background, it’s sufficient to say we would not be where we are today without the contribution of our mechanical team.
We are now seeking a fully qualified Technician to join our Volkswagen team at Robina on the Gold Coast on a Full-Time basis.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Automotive Technician
- Exposure to dealership environment an advantage, however not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Current manual drivers licence
- Pride in your work by producing high quality workmanship
What the role entails:
- Carrying out vehicle repairs and/or maintenance as per repair orders and diagnosing problem jobs
- Maintaining a sound knowledge of our products and services
- Following correct procedures when carrying out warranty work and ensuring all warranty parts are tagged with the correct information and placed in warranty storage
- Being responsible for the care and use of all workshop tools and equipment and returning them to their correct place
- In-house service technical training coordinator to assist with your career progression
The benefits of working with us:
- A supportive and flexible manager
- Commitment to ongoing development and mentoring
- Formal and informal training
- A dedicated and fun working environment
- Paid leave loading for all award employees
- Career progression opportunities
- Service BBQ’s
- Corporate Superannuation fund
- Exclusive Discounted Titans Membership
- Staff Draws to Win Free Titan Tickets
- Discounted Bupa Private Health Insurance
- Discounted St George Bank products
- In-house Legal Consultations
- Allianz Motor Vehicle Insurance Discounts
- Social Club
This position would be suited to a candidate who is keen to join a progressive company, a high achiever, with fantastic customer service experience, and a great work ethic.
All Frizelle Sunshine employees must be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Peter Warren Automotive Holdings