Test Analyst (BB-6BDDA)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Here at Cashies we are pretty excited about the future. We have a new executive leadership team, we have just relaunched our internal branding and revamped our company values; and now we are about to launch a complete rebrand externally which is all about creating a customer centric culture.
Further to this, we have brand new offices ready for us to inhabit in March (on the Terrace) where IT, Finance, Marketing, People & Culture & our ELT team will all co-locate on the same floor. Think modern, funky and awesome! Pretty cool we think!
Did we mention we also remunerate well and work with some highly creative IT gurus?
So, in essence, now is a great time to join us!
About the role:
If you have a couple of years under your belt but looking for an environment where you can flourish and be surrounded by people that will work with you to grow your skills, well here it is!
This is a team juggling 4 projects at present, all different and unique to each other. Working in a team of 4 other Developers and 1 other Tester, we guarantee you will never get bored!
- Working closely with the team to define acceptance criteria of software requirements including dealing directly with business stakeholders
- Preparation of Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Results
- Execution of Test Scripts
- Working with the team to resolve issues identified during testing
- Working with the team to achieve business sign off and release of software into production
- Escalate testing risks and issues
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Tester/Test Analyst
- Experience with software testing/quality assurance practices and procedures
- Understanding of SDLC
- Experience and Understanding of Testing tools like JIRA & confluence
- Demonstrated experience in writing detailed test cases and test plans
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and problem-solving skills with specific attention to quality and detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal directly with business users and technical resources and make yourself be understood; understand business-speak and be able to translate that into testable requirements if necessary
- Ability to multitask across small and large projects in a fast paced, agile environment
- Familiarity with Agile ceremonies
- Be the quality advocate in team meetings
Skills that are highly regarded but not necessary:
- ISTQB certified
- C# and/or SQL
- Experience in software test automation
- Source control: GIT
In addition to a competitive salary, we have a supportive, flexible and collaborative culture, casual Fridays, centrally located offices and the opportunity to work at a unique ASX listed company. Our values of passionate and proud, caring and respectful and tenacious problem solvers form the basis of everything that we do. If you are a passionate go-getter and believe that you have what it takes we'd love to hear from you.
- We are not working with recruitment agencies to fill this position. Please do not forward resumes to our managers or our HR teams. Should we require external assistance we will engage with our preferred agencies.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide a Police Clearance.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
calendar_today4 days ago
work Cash Converters