Lead Generation Specialist (BB-4B44E)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
MessageMedia provides innovative mobile messaging solutions that help businesses of all sizes – from SMBs to enterprise-level to better connect with customers. With 90 percent of messages read within 90 seconds, MessageMedia drives business success by creating engaging mobile experiences that customers love.
Our messaging solutions for alerts and notifications, billing and payments, appointment reminders, marketing, and staff scheduling are trusted by over 50,000 customers in industries such as healthcare, education, retail, and utilities. With offices across Australia, United States, United Kingdom, and New Zealand, MessageMedia is the number one choice for easy and engaging business messaging.
We have an opportunity for a high energy and inquisitive Lead Generation Specialist to join our Sales team in Melbourne. You will use your commercial acumen to identify high value industries and the companies within them that would benefit from the MessageMedia product offering. Once identified, you will be responsible for telephone and email prospecting, introducing our product offering, valuing the opportunity and setting appointments for our Outside Sales Team for follow up. Success will be measured by your ability to convert activity to qualified opportunities and by gross profit generated by the Business Development team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Research, contact and qualify potential leads and opportunities to build up a pipeline of warm opportunities to hand over to our BDMs
- Work from multiple existing prospect databases as well as using your own lead sourcing initiatives
- Set up calls and appointments for our BDMs to begin their engagement
- Use commercial awareness to introduce and promote ideal solutions for potential clients and highlight ROI opportunities
- With the help of our marketing team, proactively nurture your lead base
- Ensure effective working relationships are maintained with BDMs
- Previous experience in an outbound sales role and you love being on the phone!
- Comfortable cold calling and adept at getting through gate keepers, identifying key stakeholders and handling objections
- An inquisitive and curious approach and ability to identify opportunities for our product to resolve customer needs
- Self-motivated and resilient to rejection
- Highly driven and goal oriented
- A respectful and professional telephone manner
- Any experience in lead generation and appointment setting will be highly regarded, especially if gained within a fast-paced environment such as technology/SAAS
- Experience using Salesforce or a similar CRM system will be highly regarded
Our MessageMedia behaviours of Use Judgement, Think Customer, Show Leadership and Be Hungry are what have made us successful. We're shaping up to become a global force in business messaging, so people who feel a connection to these behaviours and like the pace of a fast-growing company will easily fit into our team.
MessageMedia offers coaching and career development support, a day off for your birthday, flexible working arrangements and much more.
If you are curious, inquisitive, love being on the phone and are interested in working for a growing tech company, apply now!
calendar_today16 hours ago
info Full Time