Business Intelligence Engineer (Sydney) (BB-7DF42)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, and has offices across the globe in London, New York, Sydney, Singapore, Melbourne, and Tokyo. There’s actually quite a few more too. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4 Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
The Role’s Responsibilities
This is a great opportunity for talented Business Intelligence Engineers to deliver BI solutions that produce high quality, data-driven insights for business strategy and operations.
We’re hiring for a Business Intelligence Engineer, but what actually is that? The role is split into three categories: External backend design and delivery, client-facing frontend requirements and development, and providing support to our Account Management and fulfilment teams.
This role is for BI engineers that are truly interested in taking on the role of developer, consultant, and platform specialist. Excellent communication skills are a must along with the perseverance to solve problems that may not have obvious solutions. You may need to "Think out of the box" a problem to offer the best solution to our clients. We like that!
- Build innovative data architecture on top of advertising and analytics platforms to help the reporting power of our clients.
- Design and deliver first-class data visualisation solutions to help businesses making insightful decisions based on their data
- Write technical documentation and provide training on the solutions we build to clients and account managers across the globe
- Provide BI services along the lines of data integration, platform migration, automating workflows and process (ETL), visualization, and cloud architecture consulting.
- Provide technical guidance on complex platforms and implementation issues
- Mid level data architecture experience
- Experience in Data schema modeling, SQL
- Current understanding of best practices regarding Data Lake, Data Warehouse and Data Mart concepts
- ETL experience (Alteryx, Pentaho, Talend or other platforms)
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience deploying to Cloud Platforms (GCP, AWS, etc.)
- Experience with a dashboarding solution like PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik or Looker
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively with other team members
- Ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to prioritize a number of projects and collaborate across technical teams of different disciplines
- Experience with GCP and BigQuery or Snowflake
- Knowledge of display advertising principles (CPA, CTRs, CPMs, Impressions, etc.)
- Knowledge of site-side/product analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude)
- Data Analysis in Python and R or Cloud function experience
- Machine Learning, Tensor Flow
- Data Engineering, ETL
- PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker
- Google BigQuery, HP Vertica, AWS Redshift, Snowflake
- Alteryx, Talend, Pentaho, KNIME
- Google Marketing (GA, CM, DV360), Google Cloud Platform
calendar_today2 days ago