Guest Service Agent (BB-EA6A1)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 15,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
How You’ll Shine
As a Guest Services Associate, your friendly welcome, excellent service, and contagious smile will play a vital part in making guests’ vacations memorable from registration to checkout. You’ll extend hospitality with heart in everything you do, from sharing information about the resort and nearby attractions to providing room rate quotes and confirming reservations.
Though no two days are the same at Wyndham Destinations, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Bring smiles to guests from around the world by providing warm welcomes
- Guide guests through the registration process, issue unit keys, and provide information about the resort and area attractions
- Process cash and credit card transactions strictly following established procedures
- Balance cash receipts, perform bucket checks, and complete other cashier/money handling responsibilities
- Complete all check-out procedures and verify that the correct charges and credits are reflected in guest folios
- Reserve and confirm reservations for individuals and/or groups
- Provide guests with room rate quotes
- Respond to guest inquiries and concerns as quickly and completely as possible
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Discounted Hotel & Resort Stays
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
What You’ll Bring
- Professional appearance and a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write and understand English
- Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision
- Basic math skills and knowledge of proper cash handling procedures
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizing skills
- Basic computer and office skills
- Hotel hospitality front office system knowledge a plus
- Ability to work independently or with others as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of guest services experience in a hospitality environment or one year of customer service experience in a service or retail environment
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
calendar_today16 hours ago
location_onPort Macquarie, Australia
work Travel + Leisure Co.