Patient Presentation Officer (BB-E8CF5)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic person to work in a busy hospital environment to be part of a multidisciplinary team.
The Patient Services and Information Unit is seeking a self-motivated individual with frontline clerical and administrative skills, whilst having a focus on customer service.
A Patient Presentation Officer is needed for a busy front desk working alongside our team of clinicians in a friendly and supportive environment. The position requires attention to detail and excellent customer service skills to patients, their families, staff and others. A flexible attitude to work, a great disposition and an ability to cope with change is required.
This position is a temporary full time maternity relief role, Monday to Friday commencing 29 March 2021, ending on 17 September 2021.
If you are this dynamic, energetic person looking for a challenging, satisfying job, this is the position for you.
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time until 17 September 2021
Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 3
Remuneration: $1145.36 - $1183.07 per week
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ214047
Where you'll be working
Northern Sydney’s vision is to be "leaders in healthcare, partners in community wellbeing". Our purpose is “embracing discovery and learning, building partnerships and engaging our community to deliver excellent health and wellbeing.”
What you'll be doing
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them.
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication customer service skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Computer literacy (with accurate keyboarddata entry skills) and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a flexible work attitude.
- Previous experience in working in the health industry or medical environment. Ability to prioritise tasks.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Northern Sydney Local Health District