Registered Nurse, Intensive Care Unit (BB-9BA25)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Intensive Care Nurse with a strong interest in and commitment to ensuring skilled, comprehensive, evidence-based care to join the very experienced and dedicated Critical Care team at Ryde Hospital.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $1,233.79 - $1,732.38 per week
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ213176
Where you'll be working
Ryde Hospital Critical Care Unit
What you'll be doing
Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in collaboration with individuals and the greater health care team to achieve quality patient care outcome.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them.
- Registered Nurse - Division 1 with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Recent experience in the Critical CareICU setting, including experience with invasive ventilation
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Current clinical knowledge and clinical problem solving ability.
- A commitment to excellence in nursing practice and continuing professional development.
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- An understanding of the professional, ethical and legal requirements of the Registered Nurse.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Northern Sydney Local Health District