Found in: Neuvoo AU
Programmed Skilled Workforce is looking for a qualified Boilermaker to join one of our reputable clients in Regency Park.
Our client was established in 1975 and brings an innovative approach to material handling across a variety of industries and aims to be recognised by our customers as leading designers and manufacturers of material handling equipment.
With your employment in the business you will continue to contribute to meet the customers expectations every time, pursue innovation and industry leadership. With you valued experience, skills and tools you will fabricate assemblies from metal according to drawings and direction from the company and customers.
What will be required:
- Trade certificate
- Three years experience in your trade
- Ability to fabricate and weld to a 1554 standard
- Organisational Skills and ability to meet deadlines
- High Risk Forklift Licence
- High Risk Dogging Licence
- Experience with fabrication of chute work, conveyors and basic structural steelwork
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Demonstrated communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to pass a full pre employment medical and drug and alcohol test.
- Full Drivers Licence
If you think you are suitable for the role please click on the
calendar_today2 days ago