QA Engineer (BB-6279A)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Concentrix Tigerspike Melbourne is looking for a QA Engineer who is excited to work alongside a talented group of innovators to create digital products. QA's at Tigerspike are experts in both requirements analysis and quality assurance.
Concentrix Tigerspike Melbourne is currently remote until we are allowed back in our office, but don’t you worry we still have the same awesome vibe! We’re an inquisitive bunch with a strong feedback culture. We enjoy continuous learning through regular Lunch & Learns, Women in Leadership Workshops, Tech Seshs, with knowledge sharing spanning further than work-related topics. Friday quiz usually ends up bulking up our general knowledge, too! What you will soon realise is that we are like family in the Melbourne office, we catch up over coffee hangouts or virtual bootcamp, we look out and support each other and most of all we like to have fun!
- Gain experience with industries that range from NGOs to Transport and have the opportunity to nurture products and see them through to completion and into maintenance
- Work across many of our projects that are native mobile apps and web apps. Our goal is to stay at the forefront of innovation by applying design thinking to our client’s business problems. That drive has led us to experiment with wearables, VR/AR, Machine Learning, and IoT devices (especially as enabled by the cloud.
- Get to work on a wide range of clients from boutique to multinational, whose users span from passengers in public transport around NSW to farmers and social workers
- Be responsible to determine project requirements and document them in detail through product backlog Items (PBIs) such as User Stories with Acceptance Criteria, Defects, and Tasks
- Devise Test Cases that ensure all outputs meet defined PBI requirements to the highest possible quality
- Collate all Test Cases for individual products into a central and accessible Test Plan
- Execute Test Plans and present identified defects to the project team and clients
- Ensure all project outputs meet the defined requirements to the highest possible standard
- 4+ years of experience manually testing web / mobile sites and applications
- 4+ years of experience using one of the following automation or mobile testing tools: Calabash, Cucumber, Appium or Selenium
- In-depth knowledge of mobile technologies across numerous browsers and device types
- An interest in learning and contributing to making a great product better
- The following personal attributes: integrity, trust, and personal credibility; be a clear communicator; an ambitious self-starter; hungry for results and show perseverance; a good listener; customer-oriented; strong interpersonal skills; and well organized with clear attention to detail
- Flexible work hours and work from home policy
- 20 days’ holiday (in addition to all public holidays) increasing to 25 days’ holiday each year after your 2nd work anniversary and 30 days after 5 years!
- 2 Duvet Days per year - that’s for when the day would be better spent at the beach or in bed
- A generous annual allowance for training and development
- An annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as learning a new language, cooking classes, yoga, pottery, or even attending a beer tasting course
- End of year performance bonus
- Weekly/lunch sport activities
- Parental benefits that exceed statutory requirements
- The chance to work on different projects in our other offices (London, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Tokyo, Dubai, Singapore, New York, Mumbai, Berlin)
- Free nibbles and drinks on Fridays
About Concentrix Tigerspike
We’re a global digital services company, offering end-to-end expertise in strategic consulting, service and experience design, multi-platform engineering, and systems integration.
We’re excited to announce that we’re now operating under the new name of Concentrix Tigerspike.
We’ve been a part of Concentrix since 2017, helping our clients around the world create great customer and employee experiences. We’ve made this change to our name to more clearly show the evolution of our services and how they complement and strengthen the overall strategic offering of Concentrix.
Our ownership and structure hasn’t changed: we’re still the same, great team spanning 10 global offices - and our design-led approach and deep engineering capability continue to remain core to how we work.
Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.*
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it as much attention as it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. If we think you could be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there you'll cruise through our recruitment process.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today18 hours ago