Experienced Cleaner (BB-A220C)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
As an ethical employer that cares about our people- we will train and invest IN YOU. With us, you will develop new skills to further your career and make more money.
RIGHT NOW WE HAVE VACANCIES ACROSS EVERY AREA OF MELBOURNE.
Location: We provide the work and you select which jobs you would like to take!
Pay rate: GREAT hourly rate $25-$27 per hour
Team: Free training and education opportunities
Our new OnDemand experience is launching in November 2020!
We pride ourselves on being the most professional household help in the industry and we are looking for the best of the best to give our clients a quality service every time.
- You are an experienced professional cleaner who is looking to join a business that can develop, educate, and empower you to grow both personally and professionally.
- You are amazing at what you do, you see cleaning as an art.
- You can follow instructions and checklists and can make suggestions to improve cleaning outcomes.
- You present yourself in a professional manner.
- You welcome feedback. (YMH has a culture of feedback, we want every client's insight, we seek to continually improve).
- You possess a "can-do" and a positive attitude.
At YMH we pride ourselves on cleaning properly. We do not surface wipe, we take pride in making our client’s lives easier by doing a professional job. We remove mold, dirt, dust, and grime properly.
- Mold removal from showers, basins, baths, and tile.
- Grime removal, from kitchens.
- Cleaning toilets, removing stains, and old debris.
- Tidying bedrooms.
- Minimum 2 + years of residential/commercial cleaning experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills: Ability to seeking clarification/ask questions if unsure.
- Advanced knowledge of cleaning products/implementation and practices.
- Take pride in helping clients have the highest levels of cleanliness in their homes.
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- Hard-working and efficient.
- You’ll be required to follow all Covid-19 requirements as outlined to ensure a Covid safe workplace.
- MUST be willing to obtain or have a current Police Check.
- Current Public Liability insurance policy certificate.
- IDEALLY, YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CLEANING EQUIPMENT which is hygienic and in good working order, however, this is not mandatory.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Your Magic Helper