VR GP Job, Chittaway Bay ,Central Coast, NSW, Australia (BB-9A62C)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
Fantastic Exclusive VR GP Job, Chittaway Bay , Central Coast, NSW, Australia offering up to 70% of Billings and working with Highly Established Independent Patient Focussed Practice…
* Enjoy a busy diary from the very outset of your employment working within this highly regarded independent practice who are experiencing ongoing increasing demand for services from their loyal client following
* Extremely well remunerated position up to 65-70% of billings negotiable DOE/GP skills
* Superb state of art facility serving broad spectrum of patients from early years to end of life offering mixed billing service
* A guaranteed rate for the first 8 weeks of $150 per hour can be offered to the successful applicant if required
* Flexible working available full or part time ensuring excellent work life balance with practice offering opening times 8am - 6pm weekdays, Saturday 1-5pm & Sunday 10am - 4pm
* Modern recently renovated practice setting offering impeccable high quality working conditions including large treatment rooms
* Appointment times are flexible allowing you to concentrate on the needs of your patients
* Current team of circa 5 GPs offer numerous more specialist services in house such as Advanced Wound clinic, Skin Cancer clinic, Women's health clinic, Chronic Disease Clinic, Diabetes Clinic and Corporate Wellness Program…
* GPA accredited practice
* The practice also benefits from various allied health & specialists including psychologists, dietitian, podiatrist, hearing services, physios, dentist, pharmacy, ENTs, orthopaedic surgeons, Geriatrician, Paediatrician, Pain clinic etc
* Best Practice software available
* Nurse support includes RNs, EENs, AINs and midwives
* Onsite pathology provided
* The area benefits from a growing local community attracted by the region being the busiest and most established industrial/commercial hub of central coast Australia. In addition then to the stunning coastline and surrounding countryside, you will also be spoilt for choice for shopping outlets, restaurants and entertainment to enjoy in your free time as well as being just over 1 hour drive from Sydney
* Potential support towards relocation costs available and temporary accommodation also available if required
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
* Vocationally Registered GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
* Ideally available at short notice but not essential
What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take between 9 and 12 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451 or if you're in Australia please call +61 (2) 84880968
Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs in Australia
calendar_today1 day ago
work Prospect Health