Practice Development Nurse Manager (BB-C8263)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated Registered Nurse with a strong interest in and commitment to transformational Practice Development to join the very experienced and dedicated team.
Previous applications need not re-apply.
Employment Type: Temporary Part Time until 30 June 2021
Position Classification: Nurse Manager Grade 2
Remuneration: $59.17 - $60.34 per hour
Hours Per Week: 16
Requisition ID: REQ210032
Where you'll be working
This is a district position which is based at Royal North Shore Hospital
What you'll be doing
The person in this position will be responsible for supporting the ongoing implementation, progress and outcomes of the Essentials of Care (EoC) Program and other Practice Development (PD) initiatives supported by the New South Wales Health.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrate these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them.
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse
- Understanding of and experience in the Essentials of Care (EoC) program and Practice Development (PD) principles
- Demonstrated leadership, negotiation, and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including working knowledge of computer programs.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating groups, delivering presentations and educational sessions.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team in a flexible manner.
- Current driver's licence.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Northern Sydney Local Health District