Parts Product Specialist (BB-64D09)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
An exciting opportunity is available within Daimler Truck and Bus AuP (DTBAuP) aftersales as a Parts Product Specialist, for motivated, self-starter to develop a consistent approach to optimise the sales and growth of the DTBAuP parts business, and support pricing and reporting functions.
Reporting to the Parts Product Manager, and based in our Mulgrave head office, the position is responsible for the following:
- Supporting Product Management, focusing on managing and developing the parts product portfolio to support market demand, including inventory management;
- Manage creation of updated database for specification and new models, ensuring relevant stock is maintained to support new vehicle introduction
- Supporting the dealer network with their queries and working with them to achieve sales targets
- Maintaining an up to date technical parts database and related technical information;
- Achieving optimum parts range, based on the needs of customers, sales channels and competition;
- Effective networking with the service business and partners in the parts value chain;
The successful individual will possess strong verbal and written communication skills complemented by effective negotiation and problem-solving abilities. A thorough working knowledge of the automotive industry, more specifically with a focus on parts is essential. In-depth knowledge of Mercedes-Benz, Freightliner and Fuso Truck and Bus parts will be a distinct advantage.
Your analytical capabilities along with excellent customer orientation and communication skills are essential in this role. Experience and knowledge of the Xentry portal, understanding parts inventory systems and some knowledge of parts Marketing (campaigns and promotions) will be ideal.
If you consider yourself suitably experienced for this position, please apply by COB Friday 26th February 2021.
This is a local, permanent role. You must have a permanent working visa for Australia / New Zealand to be able to apply for this position.
At Daimler Truck and Bus Australia Pacific, we believe our people make the difference. We proudly offer generous employee benefits, such as discounted car leasing and purchase options, on-site parking, employee assistance programs and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are proud to be recognized as a Workplace Gender Equality Employer of Choice and we support a flexible and progressive work culture. We actively recognize our committed people through Employee Recognition and Reward programs. We also provide exciting learning and career development opportunities.
calendar_today3 days ago
work Daimler Mobility Services