Customer Service Officer - Casual (BB-084E8)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
The Sydney Gymnastics & Aquatic Centre is seeking outgoing and enthusiastic customer service professionals to join our busy team.
What does a Customer Service Officer do?
The Customer Service team are the first point of contact for our customers within our establishment. With both face to face and over the phone interactions our team welcome all guests, handle all membership and sales enquiries, complete all data entry requirements, attend to café orders and provide exceptional customer service at all times.
Who's right for the job?
Someone who has a high level of customer service and data entry experience, excellent presentation and clear communication skills. You must be able to keep up to date with current class times across the Gymnastics and Aquatic programs and have an ability to provide information on our products and services. Someone who is able to work across a 7-day roster within the times of Monday - Friday 6:30am to 8:15pm and Saturday - Sunday 7:30am to 3:30pm
What you will need to be considered?
- Exceptional customer service ability, both face to face and over the phone
- General knowledge of sport and recreational industry is advantageous
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task with precision
- Reception/Administration experience essential
- Barista/ Cafe experience (desirable)
- Food Safety Training (highly regarded)
- Intermediate skills Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to quickly learn about the precinct and the classes we have on offer
- Must have First Aid and CPR qualifications (or be willing to obtain one)
- Flexibility in working across a 7-day roster which involves mornings, afternoons, nights and weekends
- Full Australian work rights
- Minimum 6 months service within the business (internal candidates only)
- Must have excellent work history including attendance/punctuality records (internal candidates only)
What we can offer you!
- A complimentary meal provided in our fully catered staff room
- Free gym membership at our on-site facility, ONE55 Health & Fitness
- Discounted stays at Novotel Sydney West HQ
- Monthly onsite Club Plus Superannuation visit
- Employee Assistance program - 6 free sessions per calendar year
- Discounted corporate health fund
- Discounts across the business
- Ongoing support and training
- Free parking
If you are a bright and enthusiastic customer service professional please apply now!
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRooty Hill, Australia
work West HQ