Poly Welders (BB-F03F1)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Shutdown and Project Opportunities
- Attractive Hourly Rates + Peak Period Allowances
- Weekly Payroll
- Super paid on all hours
- Major Mine Sites
PARC Engineering are specialists in Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation projects. We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in the Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure and Power Generation Industries.
We are currently recruiting qualified and experienced Poly Welders for upcoming project opportunities.
This role offers long term opportunities for the right people who will form part of our project team, focused on asset expansion and meeting growing resource demands.
- Relevant Australian recognised Trade Certificate (if applicable)
- Poly Welding Qualifications and experience
- White card
- Work Safely at Heights (RIIWHS204D)
- High Risk Work Licence (EWP)
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Physically fit & ability to pass Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Full Australian work rights
- Safety focused and a reliable team player
- Valid BHP, FMG, Rio Tinto or Roy Hill Inductions
- Gas Test Atmosphere (MSAPMOHS217)
- Basic Fire Training (PUAWER009B/CPPFE2005A/MSAPMOHS212)
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (RIIWHS202D)
- High Risk Work Licence
- National Police Clearance
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and point of hire is from Perth only.
If you have the relevant experience and skills as indicated above, PARC Engineering would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now to be considered.
calendar_today2 days ago
work PARC Engineering