Manager of Customer Support and After Care Services (BB-814CE)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
The Manager, Customer Support and After Care Services is responsible for oversight of the end to end customer experience for our local end user community. You will partner with our third-party customer support provider as well as our outsourced product repair team to meet internally established quality and turnaround time goals. In addition to handling occasional escalations, you will be responsible for supporting the Customer Support and Technical Support teams with ongoing training, knowledgebase curation, and process development to ensure an excellent customer experience while consistently demonstrating Wacom’s Corporate Core Values. This role requires effective business communication skills, the ability to lead and influence outside partners, experience in working as a liaison with other internal teams (such as engineering, web development, marketing, and others), as well as advanced troubleshooting, diagnostics and problem resolution skills. We are looking for individuals that can balance understanding and meeting business goals, with a commitment to excellent customer experience.
What you will be doing:
After Care Services
- Manage local 3rd party repair center working with various Wacom internal service and service planning teams. Provide technical advice assistance to repair center or other regional teams to help maintain company turn around time (TAT) targets. Strive for highest service quality goal for increased customer service experience and brand quality image as well as shortest TAT
- Work with Sales, Operations and Service planning teams to help maintain service parts inventory (both service parts and finished goods) in the region. Monitor returned goods to ensure scrapping processes are completed and help support CS team inventory for non-inventory items to better take care of Wacom customers. Ensure refurbishment program is in place with RDC (EI) with regular review cycles and actions plans between relevant teams
- Attend weekly QE meetings and provide quality feedback to enhance the reliability of WACOM products with regular feedback. Provide occasional on-site repair support to Wacom customers as required
- Support and maintain accurate repair reports to Global Teams. Ensure reports are accurate and reflect true regional TAT (ie. Date In/Out) and Inventory levels
- Provide technical leadership to support and repair partner teams.
- Responsible for supporting Quality review of Tier 1 and Tier 2 customer support inquiries.
- Responsible for call center training and continued education including content development, maintenance, and delivery.
- Support ongoing Tele Sales and lead qualification efforts throughout AUS/NZ.
- Resolve complex sales or technical issues via phone, email, chat and varied media portals, accurately communicating technical information to varying skill and comprehension levels of customers in a professional and supportive manner that cannot be solved by Tier 1 and 2 levels.
- Document all transactions & customer communication within the CRM Solution.
- Apply judgment in areas of customer satisfaction decisions related to free product, discounts and repair charges.
- Strive for first contact resolution and meet productivity levels in compliance with guidelines.
- Provide occasional escalation support to various Wacom internal teams (CRM, Driver, Web, IT, QE, 3rd Party), as well as support Global processes such as the Global Issue Escalation Tracker, Driver Issues and more.
- Advanced troubleshooting, configuration for desktop, laptop, slate, and tablet platforms using advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, macOS, Android and iOS as well as software applications and device drivers.
- Establish and maintain mastery of Wacom product and related software applications commonly used with the product (such as Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk, Corel, and Microsoft Office Suite pen input features).
- Support new product launches and assist local Sales/OM/Ops teams to help anticipate customer support demand in your coverage area.
- Assist highlighting any inventory issues, and support hardware QE meetings to help with new product launchfeedback, reporting any emerging product issues from support teams to Global CS/QE Teams.
- Help develop and provide new product training to call center teams and also ensure Knowledgebase (Support Wiki) is up-to-date to mitigate any support/product issues
- Ability to travel to conduct training when required.
Skills you bring:
- Qualifications in a technical related field
- 5-7 years recent progressive technical call center management experience.
- Management level responsibility working with third-party service repair partners and agents
- Proficiency in planning, reporting and managing CS performance and driving ongoing process improvement
- A+, Microsoft Certified professional required, and/or ACMT, or willingness to gain this within 6 months.
- Position requires technical call center experience, professional phone skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Active listening skills, logical problem-solving ability, and attention to detail are essential. Ability to focus on excellent customer service in an active call center environment is required.
- Experience with deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Desktop, Laptop, slate, and tablet platforms (Windows,macOS, iOS, and Android) as well as software applications and device drivers
Experience with any of the following is highly desirable:
- Degree in computer science
- 3D Modeling and CAD Software.
- Color management workflow.
- Linux and ChomeOS Support.
- Tele Sales or outbound lead development experience.
- Certifications with 3rd party software vendors such as Adobe or similar.
- Computer electronic repair or service experience.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onNorth Ryde, Australia