Executive Assistant (BB-9E3EE)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
· Macquarie Park location
· Not for profit salary packaging benefits available
· Join a large, successful & growing aged care service organisation
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide high level administration support to the General Manager – Property, Chief Information Officer and Chief Financial Officer at Catholic Healthcare. This role is available for an immediate start and will focus on:
· Diary management including scheduling meetings and appointments;
· Preparing, editing, and reviewing correspondence, documents and communication;
· Arranging travel itineraries, including booking accommodation and transfers;
· Providing a high standard of customer service to all key internal and external stakeholders;
· Working closely with the other EA’s, covering and assisting when required, and more.
As our preferred candidate, you will have recent experience in a similar EA role where you have demonstrated commitment to your role and organisation. You will be highly organised and confident in dealing with all levels of internal and external stakeholders, and you will have the ability to multi task and work to deadlines. Advanced Microsoft Office and reporting skills are essential for this role.
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping the people that we serve to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture; and
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onMacquarie Park, Australia
work Catholic Healthcare