Shipping & Logistics Coordinator (BB-8303A)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Nick Scali are seeking an experienced Shipping Coordinator to join our growing team!
Nick Scali was established over 50 years ago and is now one of Australia's largest importers of quality furniture. Nick Scali sources its products from around the world. It imports directly from some of the largest and most respected manufacturers globally. In excess of 5,000 containers annually are brought to Australia by Nick Scali.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating all international sea freight and liaising with service providers
- Monitoring changes in shipments to ensure on time arrival
- Optimising the scheduling of containerised freight
- Management of export shipments and documentation internationally, including stock transfers and terminal stock movements
- Cross Trade Shipping Management (documents & shipment file processing)
- Liaising with all DC's for stock transfers, terminal stock & stock movements
- Approval & sign off of all freight forwarder freight chargers
- Reporting of international freight movements and costs to senior management
- Management and preparation of all relevant import documentation for Customs
- Become a key point of contact for freight movements at Nick Scali
You will need to have:
- Previous inbound sea freight and/or logistics experience
- Experience working with a variety of freight forwarders is desirable
- Intermediate to Advanced excel skills including the ability to prepare plans & reports
- Be a self starter and able to work in high pressure environment
- Be a strong communicator both written and verbally
- Have a high attention to detail and be highly organised
If this sounds like you, please click the apply now button to submit your application for further review.
Please no recruitment agencies.
calendar_today19 hours ago
location_onNorth Ryde, Australia
work Nick Scali Furniture