Support Worker (BB-68E3D)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Community Support Incorporated (CSI) provides a professional and collaborative work environment with a clear focus on providing the best person-centred care for our clients. When you work for us, you are joining a leading provider of disability support services in South Australia. We are a supportive, open and an employee focused organisation committed to your personal and professional development.
As a CSI Support Worker, servicing our clients in Mt Gambier, Naracoorte and Millicent, you will provide a wide range of in-home supports, including assisting clients with personal care needs, domestic activities and social support. Some shifts may also require assisting clients with complex personal needs (bowel care, seizure or medication management) as well as using lifters and providing transportation services. Applicants need to have a strong desire to have a positive effect on people with disabilities, mental health and the aged.
- Previous experience as a Support Worker (or similar) in the health or community services sectors
- Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent (Disability, Aged Care, Mental Health)
- Current DCSI Child-Related Clearance
- Current DCSI Disability Employment Services Clearance
- Current valid Police Check (within the last 6 months)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Manual Handling Certificate
- Unrestricted Drivers' License and roadworthy vehicle
Culture and Benefits
At Community Support we deliver support using an agreed set of values and behaviours. These values and behaviours are a reflection of what we consider important in undertaking our work. Working to key values (Collaboration, Strive, Innovation, Recognition, Accountability, Respect) our workforce enjoys generous remuneration (including salary packaging options), discounted private health insurance plus many others
For applications to be considered, please include a cover letter and resume detailing your relevant experience. Closing date 07 March 2021 at 5 pm.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onMount Gambier, Australia
work Community Support Incorporated