Hotel Payroll Officer (BB-C29D9)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
What you'll get...
- Well, there's the chance to shine in a brilliant team environment in the coolest new hotel brand in Australia, Hong Kong and now Indonesia –bring your personality and sense of fun to work and the most amazing team to work with.
- Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you
- Receive Hotel benefits in rooms and our fabulous F&B outlets
- Stay Fit and Fabulous; be involved in our Wellbeing Programmes
- Develop relationships and make a difference to other people’s lives through our Community Programme
- Autonomous role with oodles of creative license & chance to showcase your entrepreneurial talent
At Ovolo Hotels we move fast, have fun, and redefine what a lifestyle hotel can be. Our fresh ideas are taking the world of hospitality by storm as we expand across Hong Kong, Australia and beyond. Something special is going on here – this is your opportunity to be part of it from the very beginning...
- End to end processing of company payroll (Time Target and Wage Easy) 4 days per week for 7 Hotels
- Set up of Employee details onto the payroll system
- Administration, calculation, payment and reconciliation of all superannuation contributions
- Liaising with HR and Department Heads regarding pay enquiries
- Preparation and reconciliation of monthly General Ledger wages journals
- Preparation and reconciliation of payment summaries at year end
- Develop and update payroll processes and policies
- Assist with auditing.
- Maintenance of Team Member employment and payroll records on the system
- Maintenance of payroll database
- Preparation of all monthly, yearly and ad hoc reports as required.
- Calculating leave accruals, terminations, redundancies, and all employee allowances
- Reconciliation and lodgement of superannuation and statutory obligations including PAYG, Payroll Tax, WorkCover
- Review and update payroll processes and procedures to ensure the payroll department is working efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Understanding the awards and EBA relevant to the organisation
- Assist HRM in delivery of a variety of HR reports and data such as manning guides, salary banding, organisational structure, turnover, labour mix.
- Demonstrate 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- A proven record of completing payroll accurately and on time
- Familiar with Rime Target and Wage Easy
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Outlook and Access skills
- Excellent attention to detail, time management skills and a high standard work
- You will be organised and efficient, manage competing priorities, and double-check your own work
- Self-motivation and ability to work effectively on your own or with a team
- A friendly and collaborative working style is essential
- Although no tertiary qualifications are necessary, a degree or diploma in payroll/finance would be highly regarded. We will look to develop and train you!
- Like to make people smile? So do we!
- Bring it! Attitude, willingness and happiness
calendar_today18 hours ago
work Ovolo Group