Associate Account Manager (BB-FAD2D)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
The Associate Account Manager program provides a broad-based exposure to display, search, marketing, creative, sales, operations, and product functions within MightyHive, providing training and development to prepare AAMs to move into Account Management or other advanced roles.
- Campaign design & management within advanced programmatic advertising platforms for display, mobile, social, video, search, analytics, adserving, and creative design.
- Analyzing data for reporting and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Providing analysis, insight, and expertise for clients on our products and offerings.
- Development of campaign, marketing, sales, and operational materials and best practices for internal teams and clients.
- Supporting sales team with pre-sales and marketing efforts.
- Managing strategic initiatives to improve the business processes and operations as MightyHive continues to grow at a rapid pace.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Strong data analysis abilities.
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, and discover and test new ideas.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun startup environment.
- Desire to build a company up from an early stage.
MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of significant disruption and opportunity. Recognised as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Singapore, Stockholm, and Sydney.
calendar_today1 day ago