Delivery Owner Driver - 2 Tonne Van (BB-A24E2)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Join an Aussie family business who are focused on the customer experience.
- Fantastic opportunity to join an Australian-owned Office Products Supplier
- Monday to Friday work week | 5.00am start | Truganina depot
- Runs Available CBD, Dandenong & Frankston areas | 2 tonne van required
We are seeking reliable Owner Drivers to deliver office products to our customers in following locations CBD, Dandenong and Frankston areas.
You will be responsible for the efficient delivery of our products ensuring that the procedures adhere to Company standards.
Parcels will be picked up from our warehouse located in Truganina. Start time approx. 5.00am, Monday to Friday.
You are a reliable individual who is well presented and has the ability to communicate clearly with our customers, providing them with a high level of customer service.
To qualify for the role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Own a 2 tonne Van in good working condition
- Hold a current driver's licence with excellent driving record
- ABN registered - Proprietary Limited only
- Own insurance cover (commercial vehicle and public liability)
- Experience working as a multi drop driver and providing desk top delivery
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
COS is Australia's largest privately owned B2B office products supplier, selling thousands of products for every room in the modern office. Operating for 40 years, we're achieving record sales targets and growth - it's an exciting time for COS!
Why work for COS?
We're a family business with family values and our staff are key to our success. We're passionate about providing a productive and safe environment with modern facilities. We value the personal development of all staff, and there are many opportunities for you to grow.
This is a great opportunity to play a part in working for one of Australia's true success stories.
How to Apply
Please follow the instructions on the application page regarding your Work History, Education and Qualifications. You can include a Cover letter and Resume to give us an overview of your previous relevant experience.
COS can offer you not just a job but a career.
If you are interested, we'd love to hear from you!
calendar_today2 days ago