Head Chef (FT) (BB-24BF7)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities.
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings.
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer.
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages.
- Arrange for repairs when necessary.
- Remedy any problems or defects.
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff.
- Oversee the work of subordinates.
- Estimate staff’s workload and compensations.
- Maintain records of payroll and attendance.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-oworkers.
- Proven experience as Head Chef.
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management.
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes.
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
- Credentials in health and safety training.
- Degree in Culinary science or related certificate.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Geelong Hotel