Transactional Team Leader - Corporate Cards & Delegations (BB-81B78)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Business Expense – Reporting and Analysis
- Mile End Head Office
- Business Improvement and Project Focus
Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) is one of Australia’s largest rail network owners and plays a critical role in the transport supply chain and in the overall economic development of Australia. Across five states they manage and maintain an 8,500 km rail network, which will expand significantly with the advent of Inland Rail, a new freight route linking Melbourne to Brisbane. They are wholly owned by the Federal Government, with multi-billion dollar funding to deliver Inland Rail.
With a clear vision, strong corporate values, an excellent team and performance culture, ARTC uses and continues to develop ‘state of the art’ information technology, communication, and business systems.
Reporting to the General Manager Business Services, this key role will lead a small team within the Corporate Finance team environment to manage: the administration, reporting and auditing of corporate cards and business expense claims; the administration and review of the delegation’s database; and monitor and report compliance with company policies and procedures for corporate cards and business expenses. The incumbent will also contribute to broader finance-related projects and initiatives, working as part of a team and supporting the General Manager Business Services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the Flexipurchase System processing team including administration of corporate cards, business expenses and the delegations database
- Provide timely and accurate reports to Management
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders; building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Provide project support in the development of new and improved finance processes
- Team management and training
- Ensuring compliance with internal control accounting procedures.
The role requires:
- Experience with Flexipurchase or similar corporate card/expense management systems
- Team leadership experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills (to create spreadsheets, build and manipulate exported data for reporting)
- Project work experience
- An interest in accounting systems and process automation
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical ability
- Experience in a larger commercial organisation/accounting environment.
This is an exciting and multi-faceted role within a finance environment and will suit a team player with leadership, communication, and collaboration skills. You will enjoy support and mentoring from your manager and have the opportunity to contribute to an environment promoting innovation, change and improvement.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Catherine Frost at Recruit Smart on 0420 308 550.
calendar_today8 hours ago
location_onMile End, Australia
work Recruit Smart