CUSTOMER SUPPORT OFFICER - PERTH (BB-C5DDD)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our growth
- Strong focus on cost estimation, order administration and customer support
- Work with a recognised market leading National company
- Fast paced, dynamic and collaborative team
We are looking for a skilled Customer Support Officer to join our Residential and Commercial Sales teams. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, estimation of building materials, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organisational skills and draw energy from being part of a dynamic team, we would like to meet you.
- Supporting the sales teams with general administrative duties to help reach the team’s objectives
- Initiate project set up and commencement processes
- Interpretation of construction floor plans
- Interpretation of customer contracts, contract variations and order paperwork
- Liaising directly with Builders over the phone and email
- Preparation of selection documents, estimations and quotes for our customers – including managing revisions and adjustments
- Keep accurate client and project records
- Data entry and database maintenance
- Relationship management with both customers and suppliers
- Maintain internal team relationships
- Order management – maintaining accurate delivery dates and stock allocations
- Liaising with internal divisions such as procurement, warehousing and logistics teams to ensure projects run smoothly
- Problem solving any on site issues that may arise and achieving timely resolutions
Requirements for the role:
- Be a customer service superstar
- Have high-level organisational skills and the ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and able to work in a dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Be confident, professional and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a high level of initiative
- Be highly competent in Excel and other Microsoft suite products
- Previous experience in the building industry/ with building products is highly desirable but not essential
- Celebrate a culture of enthusiasm and fun!
- Work with a recognised national company
- Working alongside other like-minded passionate individuals
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia’s biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team then we would like to hear from you!
Come and join the Beaumont Tiles team today!
No Recruitment agencies please
calendar_today1 day ago
work Beaumont Tiles