Senior Engagement Manager - Service Now (BB-35492)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
· CRN Magazine Fast50 Ranking 2017-2019
· Asia Pacific & Japan 2020 ServiceNow Elite Partner of the Year
· LinkedIn Top 25 Hottest Places to Work
Enable is a pure-play ServiceNow consultancy—100% dedicated to the delivery of ServiceNow advisory, consulting, and delivery services. With more than 250 consultants in our ServiceNow practice, we’re the most qualified, certified, and capable ServiceNow partner in the APJ region.
Our focus is enterprise service management, and we have deep knowledge of and experience in digital and business transformation. Enable has dedicated practices in Customer Service Experience, IT Transformation, Employee Service Experience, and Integrated Risk Management. We also have Innovation and Organisational Change Management practices that are intrinsic to everything we do.
We are headquartered in Australia, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, and our centre of excellence in India.
You will be predominantly responsible for leading an Enterprise Technology Program and managing large scale deployments of ServiceNow solutions to various customers. You will be self-motivated and have a passion for client success, delivering exceptional customer outcomes, and building high performing cohesive teams across multiple vendors and customer stakeholders. You will have a flair for forming long-lasting, trusted relationships with executive-level stakeholders gaining their endorsement for high-quality delivery acting as the primary customer contact for services, handling issues, and escalating as appropriate.
Enable will push you to go further and experience new areas to strengthen your capabilities as a consultant, always with the support of peers, mentors, and leaders.
- Accountable for management of overall engagement including scheduling, resourcing, scope, and budget
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with key stakeholders including executive sponsor, program managers, business process owners, and enterprise architects
- Responsible for ensuring the customer is fully informed and up to date on engagement progress and concerns including scheduling, resourcing, issues, risks/change requests
- Managing engagements in compliance with the Enable Way methodology, and updating engagement details including resource plans, timelines, and financials
- Facilitating key stakeholder meetings including regular steering committees with internal and customer teams, reporting on engagement progress, issues, risks, and budgets internally to practice directors, and contributing to issue resolution
- Leading client engagements, driving specific process definition, re-engineering, improvement, and gap analysis of current/to be processed during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders ensuring technology design and solutions are aligned with business requirements.
- Produces high-quality customer documentation including but not limited to workshop material, training material, and solution designs with acute attention to detail
- Responsible for delivering successful outcomes in client engagements, ensuring an excellent reputation for delivery, and securing customer satisfaction ratings of 4.8+
- 7 + years experience leading project engagements
- Experience in delivering enterprise-scale ServiceNow projects with evidence of managing and coordinating team members during a customer engagement providing ServiceNow functional expertise - nice to have.
- Experience in Remedy Multi-cloud services management
- Ability to facilitate UAT process
- Experience across scale agile, lead agile and running agile DevOps projects
- Knowledge of external issues and depth of experience to inform, challenge, and ability define the scope of work.
- Ability to influence and lead alternative perspectives with successful outcomes.
- Proven experience in managing and leading high performing teams
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal communication, and written communication
- Proven ability to advise in best practice tools/methodologies
- Proven experience across enterprise projects/programs and risk management
- IT Degree or relevant tertiary education in Computer Science
- ServiceNow CSA, CIS ITSM + 1 other product CIS
- ServiceNow sales & presales accreditation in 2+ Product lines
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- Certified Scrum Master or PMP certification preferred
- Any or other ServiceNow certifications
The Enable Way: Passionate, Pragmatic & Committed
calendar_today1 day ago
info Full time
work Enable Professional Services