Key Account Manager - Health (BB-EA58F)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
We have a newly created opportunity to join our Sales team as a Key Account Manager! Within this role, you will have the accountability to lead and implement the customer strategy for Big W as well as play a key role in implementation of customer strategy of specific categories for Woolworths Supermarkets.
Playing a key role in the Woolworths team, you will work with the Team Leader to deliver on key commercial metrics including net revenue and gross margin to PL targets… you also need to excel at building great relationships! This role has a big focus on cross collaboration, focusing on multiple stakeholders and different levels within Big W, as well as internally here at RB!
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• You will manage long-term customer relationships with key stakeholders in Big W and select Category Managers in Woolworths; leading overall sales and commercial strategy / objectives within Customer remit.
• Work closely with the RB eCommerce team to implement best practice principles, and secure first mover advantage in activation (Cartology) and eCommerce (Woolworths @ Work)
• Achieve / exceed all key sales measures and targets for Big W, Woolworths eCommerce, Footcare, Skin Care and Baby Care categories
• Partner closely with Demand Planning to ensure Customer Service levels are met.
• Work in close partnership with trade marketing to ensure implementation of customer category strategy delivers best in class 4P execution
• Implement promotional strategy in customers, and promotional execution (including trade budget management, range and space optimisation)
• Manage customer negotiations within Big W, Woolworths eCommerce, Footcare, Skin Care and Baby Care categories
You’ll succeed because…
… you have a strong, demonstrable background within Sales and Account Management, ideally within an FMCG environment. You have an analytical mindset, you leverage data with ease to gain powerful insights. You are great at building strong relationships, not only within your team but also cross functionally, both locally and globally! You can influence with ease, you have experience in engaging Customer Buyers with strong business acumen. With strong excellent communication and negotiation skills, you are ready for the next step! Most importantly, you like a challenge!
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You will get to influence, have ownership and truly be able to generate new ideas and run with them! Best of all you will be part of a diverse business here at RB Health. Our iconic brands such as Dettol, Nurofen and Durex, will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
What’s in it for you?
• At present, the role will start Working from Home, as we continue to all work virtually for the foreseeable future.
• Competitive salary and bonus package
• Career Progression opportunities locally and internationally with a globally recognised brand
• Flexible Work Arrangements
• A fun, social office with Friday drinks, yearly awards and social committee’s (held virtually for now)!
• Parental Leave Program (Up to 26 weeks paid leave)
• Access to online learning modules and time off to attend training
• Health and Wellbeing benefits and EAP access
• Charity Leave
• Recognition Rewards
• Beautiful brand-new offices located just on George Street, in World Square, Sydney CBD
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
calendar_today4 days ago