Customer Care Consultant (BB-2BE16)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Excellent career and learning opportunities
- Friendly & Supportive Team Environment
- Competitive hourly rate
We are a not-for-profit organisation with almost 60 years history of being a key service provider for people with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities. Our BrightSky Australia enterprise provides medical consumables and equipment across Australia to the home, businesses and government. All profits go towards supporting ParaQuad’s community programs.
About the Role
A rewarding opportunity exists to join our friendly and professional Customer Care Team on a permanent full time basis. You will need to be available during business hours from Monday to Friday between 8.30am to 6pm. Rostering times will vary.
Reporting to the Customer Care Team Leader, your responsibilities include the following:-
· Responding promptly to phone calls from new and existing customers.
· Processing orders and enquiries accurately.
· Interacting with customers as necessary to handle the end to end order workflow process efficiently, with a friendly, empathetic and professional approach.
The role will suit someone who is committed to providing exceptional customer service, is resilient and reliable with an empathetic nature.
Previous Customer service experience with excellent interpersonal and communication skills is essential.
To complete the application process please click the Apply Now button
ParaQuad is an EEO Employer and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Successful applicants will be required to consent to a pre-employment health assessment, reference checks and a national police check.
calendar_today20 hours ago