PHP Developer (BB-34B4E)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
A technology client is seeking a PHP developer to design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. One of the key responsibilities you will be managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
- Development of PHP modules and applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs.
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure.
- Proven experience as a PHP developer.
- Proficient in PHP coding, web-based applications, and web frameworks.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP.
- Working Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today1 day ago
work Hire Digital