Python Web Developer (BB-D727F)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
A technology client is seeking a Freelance Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions with with Redis, MySQL/MariaDB, databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Expert in core Python programming language.
- Hands on experience in python web frameworks like Django and Flask.
- Good Understanding of various Python libraries like NumPy, SciPy, Panda etc.
- Experience writing scripts using PowerShell, Putty...etc for Applications automation.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages e.g. Jinja 2, Mako, etc.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today20 hours ago
work Hire Digital