Registered Nurse - multiple roles (BB-085C2)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Life Care a not for profit aged care provider, and is well known for its vibrant culture. 'The Life Care Way' is how we are creating a positive, thoughtful and inspiring work environment in which everyone can thrive. With foundation values of Integrity, Respect, Engagement, Excellence and Teamwork we work together to enhance each person’s experience, enabling them to "Live Every Day".
About the role:
- Multiple permanent positions available
- Demonstrated experience as a Registered Nurse for a minimum of 2 years in a comparable, Aged-Care setting
- Sound understanding of the ACFI and related assessment and documentation processes
- Accreditation/experience with 4A massage therapy for residents
- Understanding of the new Aged Care Quality Standards
- Experience in the management of frontline staff, including training, development and supervision of rotating care teams
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary nursing theory and practice
- Ability to independently manage the facility after hours and effectively respond to any incidents that arise; as the Registered Nurse in Charge
- Experience using electronic medication management and clinical documentation systems
- Capacity to be flexible and operate across a 24/7 roster
At Life Care we:
- Offer salary packaging benefits
- Are committed to developing and training our people
- Have an enviable reputation for impeccable care standards and world class innovation
If this role excites you, then we want to hear from you!
Please submit your application online including a Cover Letter and updated CV.
calendar_today5 days ago
work Life Care