Permanent Weekend Barista Role! (BB-46BC1)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
About Buttercrumbs Croissant
We are a small boutique croissant specialist bakery cafe in Five Dock.
About the role
We are currently seeking a weekend barista to join our team! Ideal start date would be 20th of February 20201. This is a permanent Weekend Position, NOT a casual role. You must be able to work both Saturday and Sunday. 7:45am - 3:15pm for both days.
Please note that this is NOT cash in hand role.
Duties and responsibilities
- Most importantly, create great coffee and other iced beverages
- Deliver Croissants and beverages to our customers when other floor staffs are busy
- Taste test our croissants!
Who we are looking for?
- Be able to work both weekends permanently
- At least 2 years of experience as a Barista in a busy cafe environment
- Must be able to handle 5-6kg by yourself
- Basic latte art is required
- Positive mind set! Being able to provide great customer service
- Previous experience using Gabriel Coffee will be advantage but not essential. All training will be provided for the right candidate!
- Get to taste the most Fresh Croissants!
- Get to manage the coffee section by yourself. No distractions from others.
- Great hourly pay
- Nice home made lunch is provided for both days
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onFive Dock, Australia
work Buttercrumbs Croissant