Waiter - Part Time (BB-CB452)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
- Be part of our fun, guest service focused team
- Ideal for candidates looking to work in beautiful surrounds
- Perfect for those with charisma and a can do attitude
We are continuing to grow into 2021 at the Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park and are looking for experienced, guest focused individuals to join our food and beverage team.
If you are looking for the next step is your career, we look forward to hearing from you.
About The Role:
- Positioned primarily in Josephs Restaurant and Bar with support aspects of conferencing and events
- Deliver exceptional guest service in our fine dining restaurant, bar and room service areas
- Be a fabulous ambassador for the hotel
- Award rates as a level 3 part-time food and beverage attendant
- Guaranteed 16 hours per week
- Experience in a similar role in a fine dining a la carte hotel restaurant is essential
- You must have a passion for food and beverage with the ability to make great connections with all our guests.
- Valid RSA certificate
- A desire for service excellence
- A good understanding of wines and spirits
- Bar and barista skills highly desired
- Be a great communicator
- Have initiative and be a team player
- Good personal presentation
- Be self-motivated and have a can do attitude
- Availability to participate in a 7 day working roster of days, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Must have full working rights in Australia
Founded in 1986, The Lancemore Group is a leading Australian boutique lifestyle brand and pioneer in boutique hotels and residential conference facilities.
- Our hotels offer boutique accommodation, conferences & meetings, weddings & events, wellness spas, critically acclaimed restaurants and an award winning wines.
- We are rapidly expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of a family company.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
- We value our people and, as such, offer career progression, generous staff discounts, company wide incentives and team social activities.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then...
Follow us on Linked in
calendar_today2 days ago
work The Lancemore Group