Guest Experience Officer (BB-BA8E5)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
VIC, Mill Park Leisure Centre - Mill Park VIC 3082
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Multiple casual positions available
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend classes
The SiteCurrently under construction, opening in 2021, The City of Whittlesea have undertaken a major $25 million redevelopment of Mill Park Leisure. The works include:
- New state of the art gym and group fitness spaces
- Three new pools, including leisure pool and aqua play features, learn to swim and warm water pool
- This compliments the upgraded 25m pool, new, larger spa and sauna and new family and group and school change facilities, as well as improved change options for people with disabilities
- A new café, retail area and reception
- A refurbished crèche
- A landscaped outdoor space with play equipment, barbecues and outdoor exercise equipment
As a Guest Experience Officer you will be a suitably experienced sales person who will be responsible for the acquisition of new memberships for Health and Fitness and Learn to Swim.
With a strong sales and customer service background, you will have experience in achieving sales targets and delivering exceptional customer service and you will continue to drive the overall experience of our guests.
The Guest Experience Officer’s key accountabilities include:
- Achieve set sales targets on a daily basis
- Provide exceptional guest experience in person and over the phone to existing and prospective members and guests
- Provide relevant and accurate information and an excellent experience to prospective members by handling enquiries in line with company processes and systems
- Conduct tours of the centre/facility with the outcome to turn a prospective member to an ongoing subscription
- Process memberships and data entry in line with company processes and policy
- To have a current and informed knowledge of all centre services and activities
- Apply sound cash handling principles and use of Point of Sale (POS) systems
- To demonstrate behaviours that are consistent with the Belgravia Leisure C.L.E.A.R Values
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 200 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we'll be in touch.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onMill Park, Australia
work Belgravia Health & Leisure Group Pty Ltd